Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Inventing a Hoax


In this project I used about four layers. My original picture is of me riding my horse. Since I wanted to put wings on either side of the horse I had to make two other separate layers. After I was done putting wings on my magical horse I originally choose to make the galaxy filter as by background, but I found that it was too dark and it was hard to see my horses wings. Then I decided to make a picture with a sunset be my background because it goes along with my story and you can see it clearer. Some of the major tools I used were the eraser to trace out my pictures and the layers setting to create my project. I also used the move tool so that I could line up my horse and wings exactly where I wanted them. Overall I had a fun time doing this project.

No comments: